24/6 Keane St Midland Western Australia 6056
Last Update: 34 days ago
Owner Says Sell
Massive price change. Motivated sellers have now changed the price of this property by a whopping $40,000 to sell now. Enquiry before too late.
Start a great lifestyle here at this modern, near new, free maintenance apartment. Situated opposite beautiful 'Juniper Gardens' this tasteful, modern and appealing, hills views side Allegro Apartment' is on trend to stunning proportions offering a complete secure complex with open plan living, east facing, master with ensuite and courtyard access, elegant European fixtures, chef's kitchen, glass splash back, stone bench tops, designer bathrooms and quality fittings throughout.
This home has all the added luxury and security you need to entertain and manage a better work-life balance.
* Open plan living in a central location
* Large Master bedroom with robes and en-suite
* Queen size second bedroom
* European kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, pantry, double fridge recess
* Reverse cycle split-system air conditioner to living area & master bedroom
* Ample storage with floor to ceiling cupboards
* Intercom and Private Tiled Courtyard
* Secure Under craft Car Bay with Automatic Gates (remote control) and direct access to lift and lockable 4m storage unit
A few minutes to anywhere, you can walk to work or catch the train from Midland Station to Perth City. Just a short walk to New Midland Hospital and proposed Curtin University,all the foodies and Midland Gates. Call Patrick Rahimi now on 0413739776 to arrange your inspection NOW.
- Carport: 1
Home Loan Calculator
- Property Price
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- Interest Rate
- About This Estimate
Property Price... The advertised property price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Deposit... 20% of the advertised price will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Loan Amount... The difference between "Property price" and "Deposit" will be automatically entered.
Loan Term... 30 years will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Interest Rate... 5％ will be automatically entered. You can change the number.
Estimated Monthly Repayments... This figure is calculated using Loan Amount, Loan Term, and Interest Rate.
- All data and information relating to this calculator is provided SOLELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Individual lenders will decide terms of the loan including the interest rate. The results of the calculation should not be considered a quote or approval for a loan. Fees and charges for loans may also apply. We make no representations or warranties, or assume no liabilities whatsoever as to this data and/or information.